This grain-free and raw tabbouleh is packed with flavor and pairs nicely with stuffed grape leaves, hummus, vegan feta, olives and pita bread (or Siete grain-free tortilla chips). My version of tabbouleh is light and fresh and the texture of the riced cauliflower is very similar to bulgur wheat; but without the gluten and calories.
- 1 small head of Cauliflower, riced (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 tomato diced
- ½ cup parsley chopped
- ½ cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 green onion (white part), thinly sliced.
- 1 -2 Tbsp. fresh mint chopped
- 1/3 – ½ cup sliced Kalamata olives (I love olives so I tend to go heavy here)
Mix all ingredients together. You can add more salt, olive oil and lemon juice after tasting to adjust the flavor if necessary.