Vegan brunch is not complete without some breakfast potatoes. I like to cook my potatoes in an air-fryer because I like my potatoes nice and crispy. If you don’t have an air fryer, you can get a similar result by baking the potatoes on a cookie tin in the oven at 425 degrees.
- 5 pounds of either red or yellow baby potatoes; 1 inch diced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- Sea salt1-2Tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 bell peppers diced (I like using yellow, orange or red)
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper optional
Roast or air-fry the potatoes with 2 Tbsp. of oil and salt until lightly browned and crispy. While the potatoes are cooking, sauté the onion, garlic and bell peppers in oil until soft and slightly golden. Add salt, pepper and a pinch of cayenne pepper if you like a little kick. When the potatoes are done, combine them with the sautéed peppers and onion mix and serve. Cooking the potatoes separately from the onions and peppers helps the potatoes to be a little crispier versus cooking them together!