This grilled corn, with lime-cilantro butter is a staple on our table during the summer months when corn is at its peak. I only eat corn when it is in season and organic to avoid GMOs.
- 1 stick of vegan butter; softened (favorite brand for this is Earth’s Balance)
- 1 Lime juiced
- ½ tsp of lime zest
- ½ tsp of coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 ears of corn; shucked
- Mix the butter, lime juice, lime zest, sugar, salt and cilantro into a bowl
- Grill the corn for about 10 minutes – turning to evenly cook without burning!
- Put the grilled corn on a serving plate and spread the butter onto the corn and serve!