These cookies are my greatest creation and anyone that has ever tasted them agrees that these are the best cookies ever; especially given that they are grain-free, vegan and low glycemic. I’ve spent a lot of time trying to find a way to produce these cookies to sell in stores but I have yet to figure out a cost-effective way without compromising the quality. Since I don’t see these cookies hitting the shelves of grocery stores any time soon, I’ve decided to share the recipe instead. These will not disappoint.
- 1/3 Cup soft vegan butter (favorite brand Miyokos)
- 2/3 dark brown coconut sugar
- 1 vegan egg replacement (favorite brand is Bob’s Red Mill) – 1 Tbsp. egg replacement with 2 Tbsp. water. Let thicken for 5 minutes.
- ¼ cup smooth natural peanut butter – favorite brand is Maranatha
- ¼ Crunchy peanut butter – favorite brand is Maranatha
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 2/3 cups of almond flour (either blanched or regular)
- ½ tsp. pink Himalayan Salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ Cup mini vegan chocolate chips (Favorite brand is Enjoy Life)
- 10 Mini dark chocolate peanut butter cups chopped up (Favorite brand is Justin’s)
- With a hand mixer, combine and mix until creamy; the soften vegan butter, dark brown coconut sugar, and vegan egg replacement.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla extract and continue to mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Then fold in the chocolate chips and chopped peanut butter cups into the batter.
- Scope dough into 2 Tbsp. size balls and bake on a cookie tin (I like to line mine with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet) 375 degrees for about 12 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!