This rice is absolutely decadent and delicious. I love to serve this rice with my Thai Coconut Curry or a veggie stir fry. It also makes a delicious dessert on its own or paired with sliced mango!
- 2 cups of jasmine or basmati rice
- 3 ½ cups water
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk (depending on how creamy you like your rice)
- 3 Tablespoons of coconut sugar
- ½ to 1 teaspoon sea salt (depending on how you like it)
- raw, unsweetened coconut to top (optional)
- Cook the rice in 3 ½ cups of water
- Once cooked, spoon the rice into a bowl and add the coconut milk, sugar and salt.
- Sprinkle some finely shredded, raw coconut on top (optional).