These blueberry muffins will go like hot cakes! They are so fluffy, delicious and just the right amount of sweet and tangy blueberry awesomeness. These are a family favorite in our house.
- 2 Cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup soft vegan butter (I like earth balance for this recipe)
- 2 vegan eggs (I like Bob’s Red Mill Egg Replacer. Or you can make 2 flax eggs)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup oat or almond milk
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter with the sugar with a hand mixer until creamy
- Add in the vanilla, milk and the egg replacer
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt and slowly add to the wet ingredients until well blended.
- Stir in the blueberries
- Line the muffin tins with cupcake liners and fill with batter. I like to sprinkle the muffins with a little white sugar to finish them off.
- Bake in oven for about 30 minutes.